Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 June 2008

SOS beasties!

Seems like such a long time since I played properly at HS:MS

So here is my SOS for today, Sunday 22nd June, 2008. Up here in the NE corner of Scotland, we call any sort of insect a 'beastie' and here are a couple of the little blighters! I actually took them yesterday, when it was a gloriously sunny morning. Unlike today, which is cold windy and wet. More like February weather than June.





I'm getting a bit frustrated because I just cannot seem to get the focus on the eyes!!!

Never mind, I still like them anyway!

There are another couple of shots over on my photo blog (Snap-Happy Bobs) - link on the right there. I always forget I've got that blog and so there aren't very many shots on it! lol

.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Beautiful shots there, Bobs. Great to see you playing along again!
Ax

Eleanor said...

Hello my lovely. That thistle one is just amazing, the colour and the detail (I can't do proper camera/photographer talk).
I'll be going offline shortly for some time, I'll send you a card with new addy.
E
xx

Rach said...

Amazing shots Bobs. What lens are you using. x

SuzyB said...

WOW, beautiful shots Bobs x