Search This Blog

Monday, 29 September 2008

Landmark

is the word of the day over on HSMS. As I'm at work and have no opportunity to take any photographs of landmarks today, this is obviously a blatant cheat! I took this shot of a natural arch, last year. It is situated just before the entrance to the (now sadly disused) Tarlair outdoor swimming pool complex at Macduff, in Aberdeenshire.


Kerry and I went to a crop on Saturday, organised by the lovely Sharon . I actually managed to get two LO's done and also a wee minbook. Good going, eh? Most of us went for a delish High Tea in out local Leisure Centre afterwards. It was a perfect way to round off the day!

I'll try to get photographs of my two LO's posted on here within the next day or so!

x

15 comments:

Diana said...

hee Hee great cheat Bobs.
Love Di

Chris T said...

Nice one - love the sunlight on the arch

Jolanda said...

Great picture. Love the colours in it!

Karen said...

Just beautiful!

Igotmebabe said...

Love it :)
Janette

Cheyne said...

Wow. Cheat or no, it's beautiful.

Claire said...

Stunning picture!
Claire

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh my good grief, look at that sky! Beautiful photo. x

maria said...

love that arch photo

CHEERpy TALK said...

interesting landmark...so full marks for ur cheat.

Rach said...

Wow Bobs that is a great shot. x

Sue Nicholson said...

Dashing out on the school run . . . leaving your page up on my screen :-)

Looking for your email, can't see it. Please can you leave it as a comment on my blog? I won't publish it. Then I can send you username & password for new blog :-)

TTYL . . . Sue :-)

Sue Nicholson said...

Still here! Sarah is running late . . . and that's not unusual :-)

Great landmark Bobs and super colours too. I know the sea would be cold but the idea of walking through the arch and in to it is very warm and inviting.

Have bookmarked Sharon's blog to look at later on. High tea . . . how very British of you ;-) I love the idea of teapots, china cups and cakestands.

Bye for now . . . she's ready!

Sue

voodoo vixen said...

Glad you guys had such a good time without me last Saturday!! Harrumph!! ;)

The template for the coffin is from here: http://miniatures.about.com/od/seasonalminiature1/ss/papercoffin.htm

so I look forward to seeing coffins at a place near you soon!! :)

Shannon said...

What a very cool landmark! When I visit the UK, Scotland, and Ireland in 2012 you must promise to take me there!