Search This Blog

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

ScrapAttack2

Dyan Reaveley is such a lovely, lovely person! Very talented, yet not in the least diva-ish. Full of energy, yet still more than willing to take time to explain things for the second (or third!) time! Lol
She made the entire weekend a pleasure, from start to finish.

Here is what we made .......

First of all, a lovely 'SMILE' mobile/ wall hanging. This was much bigger and better than I expected and is made using Cosmo Cricket 'Love Notes' papers, which are in colours I really like!


Next, we learned how to make gorgeous backgrounds using dye inks and water. Great fun! We made these backgrounds into ATCs .....


We also made this funky Christmas Tree, using Blonde Moments papers ......

The colours wouldn't be anything like I would have picked, but it works and I'm sure the kids will love it! :)

This is a wee Blonde Moments accordion book, which we decorated with 7 Gypsies papers and stickers. I love his one!


We also made this fabulous mirror, which taught us how to do various techniques such as crackle effects, triple embossing, painting with Perfect Pearls and altering.
This will definitely take pride of place in my craft room - especially because I used photographs of Aaliyah and Saffron on it!


Finally, we made this waterfall book. Again it uses papers and colours that I would never have dreamt of using, but I really like it! lol



I was so inspired by the technique mirror (which used 3" x 3" tiles, that I have made a minibook and decorated thecover, this time using 1.5" x 1.5" tiles. I have to admit to being quite proud of it!


Now I just have to decide what to put in it!

More tomorrow - all being well!

.

5 comments:

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Wow Bobs, thats some gorgeous stuff there!!!

Lorraine said...

Fantabulous stuff there, Bobs. Glad you had a good time, hun.
Loving the books.

kim said...

some fabby work indeed bobs , id love to go on a scrapattack weekend

Sharon said...

Well done on getting your projects finished (or nearly finished) and your book cover is fantastic too - it is great fun making the tiles.
I've still to put away all my stuff from scrapattack!!
xxx

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous things there Bobs - I do like Blonde Moments stuff. Any idea where the Christmas trees were from? I'd love a go at making one of those!