Search This Blog

Friday, 3 October 2008

WAITing (im)patiently

Just a quickie from me this morning, with my pic for WAIT.

Here I am WAITing for Anita's news about an exciting announcement on HSMS!

Excuse the quality - it was taken on my phone.

Being the heavy metal freak that I am, I bought Metallica's new album yesterday - Death Magnetic - and bugger me if I didn't forget to put it in the car this morning. Kerry says it is a proper return to their heavy roots, as opposed to their namby pamby albums of the past few years. Can't wait to listen to it!

James Hetfield RULES!!!

x

11 comments:

Diana said...

LOL well done!

WeirdCat said...

get on with your work Missus!

SuzyB said...

LOL I know the feeling Bobs, still she says theres not long to go!

Igotmebabe said...

A great take on the prompt, I wonder what we are all waiting on :)
Janette

Cheyne said...

Love it!! :D

maz said...

What a great idea! We're all waiting for that!

Rach said...

LOL what a fantastic idea for todays shot! x

Jenn said...

Ha ha! Too cute! Also, my son and nephew would agree with the James Hetfield comment! :-)

Eleanor said...

Hehe. Anita has 'got the power'.
As for metallica, um, my taste is a bit lighter, lol.
E
xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Love this shot :-) Clever idea. I am well and truly stumped too . . . not long now :-)

Are you like me? I am scrutinising the photo to get more of an insight in to your world. Lil teddy, must be sentimental, notes, oh yes I need those too, you are right handed, me too, wear your watch on your left and a bracelet on your right. Office is light and I can see an empty chair and coffee table. And no drink in your mug . . . :-)

I am the person who tries hard to not to look in to peoples homes when the light is on and the curtains open . . . regluar fail . . . :-)

Shannon said...

Patience is a virtue! But maybe not for you!