Search This Blog

Monday, 13 April 2009

Blue Monday

I had the most wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday - probably the best one I think I've ever had. Kerry came out with the four kids for their Easter Egg Hunt in our garden and Jodie and Grahame came out too. Tim and I laid on a huge buffet lunch which everyone grazed at all afternoon.



The weather was absolutely glorious, which is always a bonus! The sun shone nearly all day and we spent most of our time out in the garden.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice until it was too late, that I had my camera on the wrong setting, so most of my images aren't as sharp as they should be. In fact, they're downright blurred. But never mind, eh?




Saffron pricked her finger on a shrub -


- but she recovered quickly!


Jodie and her lovely boyfriend, Grahame.


Kerry and I, reflected in Jodie's sunglasses



Finally, the word today over on HSMSHS, is Blue. The blue sky, reflected in one of Kerry's beautiful blue eyes ...


No MossWatch yet today, but it may happen later!
I'm off to get my eyes tested soon .... and to try once more to get used to Varifocals. Wish me luck!

xx

8 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Your blurry photos are still heaps better than my supposedly unblurry ones! Great shot of Kerry's blue eye too!
Your poor toe! You will have to try and take it a bit more easy you know! ;)
Oh for an Easter egg....

Fiona McCrae said...

Looks like you had a fab day!
I was picking thru other peoples junk at thainstone, lovely weather.

The pic of Jodie and Grahame is just great, they look so loved up!

Hope your toe is feeling better!
XX

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful pictures and Kerry's eyes are GORGEOUS!

Rach said...

Looks like you all had a great time. x

Chris T said...

Lovely interpretation of blue - she has beautiful eyes! Did you see I managed a moon shot - the colour of it last night was magical. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't see that your photos are blurred but then I'm waiting for varifocals too!! So perhaps it's my eyesight lol!

Igotmebabe said...

Beautiful eye shot.
Love the thought of grazing all day with that lovely looking food

Aubrey Harns said...

Wonderful shots Bobs. It looks like you guys really had a terrific time together!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Kerry said...

Lovely shots. You have gorgeous grandchildren.