Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Cut!

I've been crocheting granny squares in fits and starts, with the intention of joining them together to make a blanket, eventually.

I got a ball of tie-dyed wool and although some of the squares look a little lop-sided because of the way the wool comes out, I still like them. I've used this as my shot for today, because the word over on HSMSHS is 'Cut'.


Day 12 of MossWatch and still nothing really seems to be happening.


I thought the little sporophytes would have burst open and spread their spores by now .... but no.

Bet the little blighters will do it when I'm back at work.

xx

7 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Fantastic cut shot, love the dof
The moss is looking good :)

Aubrey Harns said...

Wonderful focus on the scissors and yarn. Nice crisp shot.
Blessings,
Aubrey

Photographing Mom said...

Nice cut!!

Liz said...

Great minds think alike. I was going to do scissors with my Granny squares!! How spooky is that? Ended up doing hubby's knives instead!!

Chris T said...

Nice scissor shot. Moss watch is looking good !

Rach said...

Great cut shot and I love your moss even if it is a bit slow. x

Louise said...

great shot - nice DOF!