Search This Blog

Saturday, 25 April 2009

Devastation

I went out this morning to take a photograph of the moss - and this is what I found .....

Now, there are quite a few little hummocks along this wall, yet the one I've been photographing for the past three weeks or so, is the ONLY one to have been scraped off and destroyed.
It somehow strikes me as very odd that this very one should be targeted. Coincidence? Hmmmmmm.

Moving on, Tim had fun on my BIL's ride-on mower this afternoon. It's his second attempt and I have to say, it's turned out much better than his first attempt!




Elvis and I had a chat by the back door.


Then I found this little chap on the bud of a bluebell in my garden. I'm using him as my SPS for today! Click on him for a better look.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Great close up of your blue bell and pal.
What happened to the moss? Did animal dig it up or am I missing the point? :)

Just_Fee said...

that is an amazing close up of the fly and bluebell!!

weird aboot yer hummock...

dottydotty said...

very cute bug would love to have a go on the tractor/mower

Photographing Mom said...

Awesome SPS!

Alicia said...

The detail on that last picture is amazing! Great pic for SPS!

voodoo vixen said...

How's the toe doing? Lovely shot of Elvis on the wheelie bin!! LOL
Hmmmm, mystery about your moss.... do you think the other mosses got jealous?

jo said...

Sabotage?? Vandalism?
Love your insect shot.

Gez said...

Great SPS.

Sorry to hear moss watch is no more...x

SuzyB said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo who's been at your hummock? Love the kitty shot and the creepy crawly is brill. Gutted about moss watch though :o( x