Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 April 2009

Fruity!

Tim loves these tangerines. They're a bit tart and sour for my liking, but I love the colour, which is why I took a shot of them for the word over on HSMSHS today.



It's a dull, wet, dreary day today, hence I'm taking photos through the window.


We're building a cairn over the spot where Alfie was buried.


To cheer myself up, I'm having these babies for breakfast!


Yes, I know I should bake my own, but I'm too lazy and don't really have the inclination!

TTFN :)

xx

9 comments:

Rach said...

Can I come to yours for breakfast?? I'm on just a banana as I have to leave space for Sue's cake this afternoon!!!! x

Coffeedoff said...

Great shot!

Gez said...

Great colourful shot.

Mmm pancakes with syrup, yum!

Igotmebabe said...

Love the colour of the tangerines

jo said...

My boys love tangerines - beautiful sunshine here - breakfast at mine??

Photographing Mom said...

The colour is beautiful on those tangerines!

Liz said...

I love tangerines but not too keen on oranges!!! weird :)

dottydotty said...

love the colour of the orange's

Jodie said...

na na na.....you should hae pancakes and bacon and eggs all piled up into a little tower....hmmmmm....stick on some maple syrup if yer feeling saucy!! :D