Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Where's that moss?

As a reply to SuzyB, who asked where the little mossy hummock was actually located, I took some photos to show where it is!

At the end of my drive, looking towards the house ....


Further along the drive (see that bushy thing growing beside the wall? That's the honeysuckle that I photographed with the water droplets on) ...


Approaching the garage ...


Getting closer ....


Can you see it yet?


In all it's glory, it's the one on the left!


MossWatch, Day 17! Will those darned sporophytes never open????


xx

2 comments:

SuzyB said...

LOL thanks Bobs, I feel I know mossy hummock so much better now :o) x

Gez said...

Wow! Great photos. Thank you for showing us. x
I was wondering how moss watch was going. Nice to see their neighbour is still with them!