Search This Blog

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's my elder daughter's birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Kerry! I can't believe she is 31. Seems like only a few short years ago it was her first day at school. Time really does pass quicker, the older we get.

It was also a special boy's birthday yesterday and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get his little pressie posted on Saturday. It got sent yesterday though, so I'm hoping it reaches him today. Hope you had a lovely birthday, Richard! xxx



The word today over on HSMSHS, is 'Guard' and although mine isn't strictly true to the word, it LOOKS as though it may be! Lol
Taken yesterday morning, in my garden (click for a better view) ...


xxx

6 comments:

jo said...

Happy birthday to your daughter and a fab shot - I really need a proper macro lens!!

Kate said...

You definitely don't look old enough for a daughter of 31! And no Bobs didn't pay me to say that.
Great shot today.

Coffeedoff said...

Great photo!

Photographing Mom said...

Great guard.

It's my son's b-day today, too. He's 13! NOOOO!!!!!

Chris T said...

Nice macro!

Liz said...

What a brilliant shot. I must use my macro lens more!!