Search This Blog

Monday, 25 May 2009

It's Raining, it's Pouring ....

Up here in Scotland, we don't get this May Bank Holiday, but even if we did, it would be a washout because it's been raining almost all morning.

The patio, taken though the window (well, I didn't want to get wet, did I? lol)...


The word today over on HSMSHS is 'Liquid' and this is my favourite kind ...



Getting back to the Bank Holiday, I got my very first Graze Box today! It really shouldn't have arrived till tomorrow because there are no postal deliveries on a Bank Holiday. But, with Scotland not getting the holiday, this little beauty arrived about an hour ago!


It looks lovely - and the box is just crying out to be altered too! Woot!

Finally today, another few shots that I took on our trip to Slains Castle last week, just because I like them!




Hope the weather is being kinder to you, wherever you are!

xxx

8 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Love the photos, temped to get a graze box, but nervous they would send something I couldn't stand.

Igotmebabe said...

Nice stack of liquid you have there :)

jo said...

Wet here too!

Fab set of pics.

SuzyB said...

Well it was beautiful here and I got sun burnt! Gorgeous shots, just played a little catch up and your castle shots are stunning! x

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful sun today here. :) Quite shocking. LOL

Beautiful pictures, Bobs!!

Liz said...

Raining here too. I much prefer the bottles of liquid to the stuff on your patio!! :)

WeirdCat said...

Hmm that Graze box looks rather interesting

Chris T said...

My favourite type of liquid too! Other shots are great too. Glad you had fun at the coffee morning :-)