Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 May 2009

SOS

It's Show Off Sunday (SOS) over on HSMSHS. I can't get out to take a new shot, so this is one I took late last year. Sunrise at Fraserburgh Harbour. (Click for a better view).


Tim's in at Uni today (yes, on a Sunday), doing a meet-and-greet for all the new students who will be doing his online Geology Course. This is the second year he's been asked to tutor it and he really enjoys it.

Well, I would have made some more sock monsters today, but I've run out of stuffing and probably won't be able to get any more until Tuesday, seeeing as it's the May Day Holiday tomorrow and all the shops will be closed. I think I might just sew a load of bodies and then they'll be all set and ready to stuff!

The migraine has finally abated. 'Twas a doozy indeed. I'm also quite pleased because I seem to be getting on ok with the Varifocals. I'm still not 'there' yet, but definitely on the way. Of course, I haven't tried driving with them on yet. Should be interesting! :-)

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

xxx

4 comments:

Liz said...

You captured a great shot.

Gwyneth said...

sunsets and sunrises are some of my favorite things to try and get a shot of, they're also the hardest. I really like the boats in the forground.

I should also add that I still adore your sock monsters, angelina was really really cute.

dottydotty said...

fab sunset very dramatic

Photographing Mom said...

Stunning sunset, Bobs!!