Search This Blog

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Woodland

Well, I should have kept the photograph of Tim walking through the trees for today, because 'Woodland' is the word over on HSMSHS and that shot would have been perfect!

Instead, here's a close-up of one of those very trees. The tree is very old and the bark is tough, thick and gnarly - yet new life still sprouts out from within.


Lens flare through the leaves on this tree in my garden.



The rain never really let up yesterday and it's still falling today - how cheerful.
I can still see and hear our swallows though. The wet doesn't seem to bother them at all.

Hope it's brighter tomorrow. Kerry, Jodie and I want to go back to Slains for another photo session. I want to use Jodie as a model this time though. She used to be a professional model a few years ago and has even done catwalk in London.
I don't for one minute think that any photo I take of her would do her justice, but I'm hoping that at least a couple will be passable!

xxx

5 comments:

CHEERpy TALK said...

nice bark and thanx for ur comments on my blog

Igotmebabe said...

Love the diferent textures of the tree bark, great shot.
A real model, a camera and a Castle, my idea of heaven :)

Photographing Mom said...

An absolutely wonderful Woodland pic!!
Good luck with the real model.

Liz said...

I take bark pictures as well and John thinks I'm mad!!! Looks great with the new shoots coming through.

Flare shot is fab :)

Coffeedoff said...

Great photo, bark is another idea for me to think about!