Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Engine

That's the word today over on HSMSHS.

Not much of a view of an engine is it? But that's what it's like under the bonnet of Tim's car!


My third Graze Box arrived on Tuesday and it was just as yummy as the first two!

If you want to try a Graze Box for yourself, go along to:
http://www.graze.com
have a look around and if you like what you see, enter this code: W5ZZ6RZ. You'll get your first box free and your second at half price.

It also lets me get £1 off one of my own boxes! :-)

You can of course cancel at any time after your first free box, so you've nothing to lose and I think it's definitely worth a try!

So last night, Tim and I went to see The War of the Worlds in the AECC and oh boy - it was an experience not to be missed!

The music, the sights, the effects were all fabulous, but for me, the highlight was seeing Justin Hayward singing 'Forever Autumn' in that most amazing, sublime voice.
It's very, very personal to me and it moved me to tears, big time.

But it was oh so worth it.

xxx

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh I LOVE Justin Hayward and Forever Autum is on my list of all time favourite songs.

Your engine picture made me laugh as Tim looks a little bemused!!

Photographing Mom said...

So glad you had a fabulous time!!!

Engine picture is great. Love the look!!