Search This Blog

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Freckles!

That's the word today over on HSMSHS.

Which is lucky because there are loads of freckles in our family!

Jodie, on her graduation day, two years ago.


Saffron, last year.


Kali, two years ago.




Sooooooooo, after months of waiting, it's finally here! The day I get to see and hear Justin Hayward singing 'Forever Autumn' live, on stage! Yes, Tim and I are going to see War of the Worlds tonight at the AECC. I'm, like a little child, I'm that excited!

Tim has been quite poorly since last Thursday evening, but he is definitely now on the mend, thank goodness. He hasn't really eaten much since then and he's lost over half a stone. It's not the way to do it, but oh how I wish I could shift some of my flab. I need to get my mind made up and get started because it isn't going to shift by itself. Not after making itself comfy on my belly and my hips for so long. And my calves too.

I've never had 'big' legs. Long, yes ..... but big, no.

Now they are - and I don't like them.

Hey-ho and ho-hum.



I'll leave you with one more shot of Jodie, taken by me on Monday.


Have a great day, everyone!

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Beautifully freckled family, Bobs!

SuzyB said...

Redheads definitely have the best freckles dont they ;o) x