Search This Blog

Thursday, 18 June 2009

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Liz

The rules are, you have to mention six unimportant things you love, link to the person who tagged you and then tag six further bloggers, not forgetting to let them know!

Here are mine ...
1. I love the sound of running water. I'd love a water feature in the garden but it always seems like too much hassle to get the electrics sorted!
2. I love reading, but never seem to have the time to do any nowadays.
3. I love men in hats (see my last blog entry!)
4. I love to sew costumes for our LARP games. Unfortunately, I'm so huge at the moment, patterns for costumes don't really go up to my size. :-(
5. I love photography and would love to be good enough at it to make a living from it.
6. I love sewing sock monsters and crocheting granny squares to make a throw.

Not very exciting, am I? Lol

Ok ...... now I tag:
Annette
Sharon
Eleanor
SuzyB
Maz
Fee

The word today over on HSMSHS, is 'Contemporary' and what could be more contemporary than a Wii!


If you remember, a few days ago the word was 'Engine' and I posted this image ....


Well - that car now looks like this .....


Ouch. Looks like it's going to be a write-off, but we're waiting for official word.


At least it's not raining today! :-)

xxx

5 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

WOW! That is quite the owie!!

Great contemporary, too.

dottydotty said...

ouch indeed hope the driver was ok

voodoo vixen said...

Ouch glad Tim managed to walk away from that uninjured... poor car! :(

Thank you for the award, now I will have to go wrack my brain....

Igotmebabe said...

Great shot for contemporary and ouch re the car, hope nobody was hurt

SuzyB said...

Sorry Bobs, nearly forgot you'd tagged me, shall do mine next blog post :o) x