Search This Blog

Monday, 15 June 2009

Tea

It really is the cup that cheers. There's nothing like "a nice cup of tea". It cures all ills and makes you feel happier!

Well, sometimes ..........

I wish it would work on my grandson, Cameron. He is acting in our local theatrical group's production of 'Bugsy Malone', playing the part of Knuckles, one of Fat Sam's gang. Opening night is tomorrow (Tuesday) and wouldn't you know it, he's been struck down with sickness and diarrhoea. They've been rehearsing for months and we're all keeping our fingers crossed that he's ok to go the final rehearsal tonight.
Things like this are just SOOOO typical.

Poor Cameron. :-(

So 'Filter' is the word today over on HSMSHS and I thought this would be perfect:


It's slow going, but I'm getting there ........

It's going to be a bed throw and it's going to be twice this size, then I'll finish it off by crocheting in rounds till it's the size I want.

If I knew when I began it what I know now, I'd have made each square bigger - maybe 6ins square instead of 5ins.

But hey.

I like it anyway! :-)


Instead of flowers, I went in search of insects yesterday.




Nice! Lol

xxx

3 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Great filter!!

The bed throw is gorgeous. You've done a LOT of work!!

Lovely insects, too.

dottydotty said...

fab filter shot can't wait to see the hrow when it is finished

Liz said...

Perfect filter shot.

I love your grany squares they are fab colours. It will look great once it's on your bed. My hubby just said to me " I didn't know we were going to have a house full of 70s crochet"!!!! What does he know? :)