Search This Blog

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Been AWOL again

Things have been happening that have unsettled me and I haven't really felt like blogging, but I feel more like it today, so let's hope things are getting back to something like normality.

The word today is 'Hang' and these fit the bill:



The baskets have all filled out much more since these shots were taken last week. Can't wait till all the lobelia are trailing over the sides, in full flower!

I found dewdrops in my garden last week. They are so beautiful!



This spider's web was expecially lovely:


Believe it or not, we do actually get hot days in Scotland ....... but yesterday and today have been off the scale.

I'm melting.

Seriously.

xxx

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow, that shot of the spider's web is stunning! x

Rach said...

Gorgeous shots Bobs love the DOF and point of focus on that first one. x

Photographing Mom said...

All of the pictures are just gorgeous, Bobs!!

jo said...

Stunning shots - still hot today over here.

Coffeedoff said...

Brilliant photos. The hanging baskets are going to be fabulous

Chris T said...

Love the spiders web - would love to take one like that. Love the other photos too - Russ hasn't done hanging baskets this year just lots of pots. I have ended up with 2 baskets though - 1 has tomatoes & the other has a pink flowered strawberry plant