Search This Blog

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Green Tuesday

Today in Nature's Beauty, the colour is Green.


This Monkey Puzzle Tree is growing in my garden. Jodie managed to get it for me a few years ago and although it didn't grow much in the first couple of years, it really seems to have taken off now!

It's a strange kind of day today. The weather can't seem to make up it's mind what to do, so it's been sunny, cloudy, windy, calm, rainy and dry.

But it's also very warm, so I'm not complaining!

xxx

11 comments:

Rach said...

A very lush looking shot - beautiful. Your weather sounds the same as ours it's a bugger deciding what to wear! lol

x

Photographing Mom said...

Stunning, as always!!!

CHEERpy TALK said...

u have a beautiful garden there...and thanks for ur regular comments on my blog.

Mandy Stapleton said...

Wonderful green. xox

Chris T said...

Great shot but very spiky looking :-D

Liz said...

I love Monkey Puzzle trees but unfortunately have no room in my garden for one :(

Love the close up.

Coffeedoff said...

Great angle, I love monkey puzzle trees.

dottydotty said...

great shot

Igotmebabe said...

Fantastic focus, a beautiful shot

Sue Nicholson said...

I love Monkey Puzzle trees. Don't see many of them around here . . . if any!

Great angle Bob's and like the off centre crop too. Before I read your comments wondered if it was a cactus!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful shot. :)

Vanessa.