Search This Blog

Monday, 14 December 2009

JYC - 12 & 13 ... plus 6 trees!

My pages for 12th and 13th December ....

12th was all about Christmas past and future.


13th was about Christmas music. For me - and I'm certain for my big sis too - nothing stirs the memories of childhood Christmasses like this wonderful album from Jim Reeves.



We now have all our trees up and the house is decorated!

Our staircase. The big bows aren't nearly as red as they appear in this photograph.


Our trees!
Little fibre optic on the kitchen windowsill. Cost about a fiver, many years ago!


Artificial topiary tree on the landing. Bought from Tesco a couple of years ago.


Our year-round tree, on the dining room table. This tree gets decorated with different things at various times of year. At Christmas, it's hung with wooden ornaments, cinnamon sticks, pine cones, corn dollies etc etc. I think this is my favourite tree of all.


Our gorgeous main tree. This photograph doesn't do it justice at all. It's all LED and fibre optic lights ..... hundreds of them! It's spectacular at night!


Traditionally decorated tree in the hall, beside the front door.


Lovely little tree in the family room. Again, this one was bought from Tesco a couple of years ago.


I don't really know how we've ended up with six trees! :-)

xxx

1 comment:

Photographing Mom said...

Your trees are so pretty, Bobs!!