Search This Blog

Friday, 18 December 2009

JYC - 16 & 17

Yesterday's page was all about being grateful. The baubles on the tree tell of just some of the things I am grateful for.



Today's page is to do with the perfect gift. The journalling says it all.



Unfortunately, I seem to be one of a small group of bloggers who are suffering froma tooth abscess at the moment. I've got antibiotics from my dentist, so I hope it settles down very soon. It's unbelievable how much pain these things cause. :-(


xxx

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Aww, I hope the a/bs have kicked in now Bobs, and your mouth is more comfortable in time for Christmas munchies.
It's a low key Christmas here too, but it doesn't mean not having fun does it? I wish you happiness now and always (and some financial security would be lovely too).
E
xxxx