Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 April 2010

Burials, Bees and Butterflies!

It was a lovely day today, so I headed out this morning with my camera and went to our cemetery. There are so many photogenic things to capture there.












I also took along my new contraption and got some TtV shots too, which you can see, by clicking the link on the list of MY blogs on the right, or by clicking HERE.


When I got home, I went into the garden and managed to see these beauties! This willow was swarming with bees and as I'm really very scared of them, I couldn't bring myself to stay beside them long enough to get a decent shot!


I also saw the very first butterfly of the year in my garden!



Dare we be brave enough to announce that spring is has well and truly sprung?

xxx

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Stunning. Awe-inspiring. Just beautiful, Bobs!!!

Just_Fee said...

Wonderful shots for your garden!!
The ones from the cemetery are really lovely I love the third from the top, a walk round in the sun is lovely!

Rach said...

Amazing shots Bobs, totally stunning. x

Anonymous said...

It is great to see that spring seems to have finally arrived. The butterflies are great.

T.