Search This Blog

Monday, 5 April 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!

We had an Easter Egg Hunt for my grandchildren on Easter Sunday. Luckily, the weather stayed dry although it was very cold! I also laid on an all-day buffet which was lovely. Kerry brought food with her too, including a heavenly pavlova!

But first, the hunt...........

Saffron and Aaliyah on the hunt for eggs!


Cameron:


Kali:


After all the eggs were found! Merry getting in on the act too!


Grahame and Merry. Bosom buddies!


Strawberries just HAVE to have double cream poured over them:


Kali at the buffet table:


Jodie having some strawberries. Jodie has been quite ill and although she was smiling almost all day, it was obvious to those who know her that she still isn't right:


Kerry made this sinful raspberry pavlova using Nigella's recipe. It was incredible!


I used my new contraption to take a couple of TtV photos too. Grahame and Jodie:


Cameron:


Cameron and Grahame played Star Wars on the Wii for a while:


Still playing. Look at the concentration!


Jodie, giving us a song!


We all had a lovely day. Irene and Zander (my sis and BIL) came over for a while, which was fab .... and everyone else didn't leave till nearly 9.00pm!

Things weren't how they were supposed to be, but I tried to put on a brave face and I think I managed it for most of the time, just letting it slip a couple of times.

xxx

3 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Hugs!! Glad your family was there to support you. You have a beautiful family, too!!

Kerry said...

Your contraption produces fabulous pictures. Very 70s style.

Your grandaughter gets more and more gorgeous everytime I see a picture. Her hair is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

It looks as though everyone had a great time.

T.