Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Lens, Paper and a Wedding!

After having a lovely day on Saturday at the wedding celebrations of my friends, Andrew and Fiona, both Kerry and I are now quite ill. It started off like a cold, but has steadily got worse and worse, until now I jut ache all over and am having cold sweats and other such horrible stuff. Apart from migraines, I really don't get ill so it's really not nice.

ANYWAY!!

The word yesterday was 'Lens' -

This is what I use to take those 'Through the Viewfinder' photographs that you can see on my other blog, dedicated to TTV photography.

Today's word is 'Paper', so I think this is highly appropriate!


As promised, here are some more photographs that I took on Saturday. Please click for a bigger view....










It was a real privilege to be asked to take the photographs and although I was very scared, I thoroughly enjoyed it too!

xxx

5 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

I'm sure they will be VERY pleased with your photos!!!

Sorry you are feeling ill. :'(

Love the paper!

Kat said...

Lovely photographs!
Hope you are feeling better soon.

http://kat-kathleenjackson.blogspot.com

Darcy said...

Gorgeous photos Bobs, how awesome are those cupcakes! Hope you feeling just grand soon.x

Igotmebabe said...

Great shots for lens and paper and love your wedding shots :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful pics, Bobs. Love the bouquet and dress detail. Well done, you.