Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 June 2010

More Handbags

After my success with my first handbag, I made four more too! They are very addictive.

So yesterday, I decided to have a go at making one to my own design. It took much longer due to the handles, but I got there in the end!


I made sure I still had an internal pocket that is big enough to hold my Blackberry.


All five of them ...


I really need to get enough money to buy some more fabrics though. All of these bags have been made using remnants from my fabric stash box, but I would love to be able to afford more of a selection.

xxx

4 comments:

Just_Fee said...

Woooo!
Looking great!!!
You could maybe get away with buying Fat Quarters from ebay, glorious selection...

Photographing Mom said...

They are beautiful, Bobs!! Love the last one you made!!

Eleanor said...

LOL, wow, I might have to hand you my bag crown! Amazing selection. I wish you had charity shops like we do, there is plenty of good fabric to be recycled into bags.
E
xxx

Anonymous said...

I like your own design one.

T.