Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 July 2010

A Building

I always wanted a 'real' doll's house. Not a child's toy, but a proper doll's house for grown-ups. So, a few years ago, I bought a kit from the 'Hobby' catalogue and tried to assemble it myself. I failed dismally and had to get Tim to build it for me! But I don't mind, because I love it anyway. I'm afraid my granddaughters don't get to play with it though.

It is mine, all mine!

So this is my photograph for today's prompt, which is, 'A Building'.

It is furnished with very basic, cheap things at the moment, but when finances allow, I shall begin to replace them with better pieces.

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Lovely!!

Chris T said...

That's great I love it. I have a friend who has a dolls house and she makes all the things inside it - I think there's a photo on my flickr site- http://www.flickr.com/photos/41549557@N00/1037886419/in/set-72157600297698973/ it's amazing