Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Favourite Thing!

This is the subject on Our Space today. What is my favourite thing? I have so many, really.
In the end, I have chosen two ..... crocheting and sitting at my little table by the patio doors.

This is a very, very simple summer weight blankie/throw for my bed. I was fed-up with all my odd balls of wool and BITS of balls of wool, so I decided that this would be the perfect way to use them up - and end up with something practical too!

Also, it will give me an excuse to go and buy NEW balls of wool once it's finished! :-)

xxx

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

It's beautiful, Bobs!!!!!!!

Igotmebabe said...

Its gorgeous :) Love it !!

bobs back with avengence lol said...

groovy

Eleanor said...

It's fabulous, and I would feel so at home at your house, I have many of these, as I'm sure you've noticed, made by my mum. I love how each one has a different identity depending on wools used.
E
xx