Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 July 2010

SF4A

This is the first time I've done a SF4A (Saturday free for All), which can be anything you like!
I've decided to use this shot of the building that my sister and brother-in-law are having built next door. It's a storage shed, big enough to hold his diggers, tractors, grass cutters etc etc.
I have smudged out the builder's face and the digger's number plate to preserve their anonymity.

This was actually taken a few days ago and the now, the roof is almost finished.

It's a glorious day here today - my washing is blowing in the breeze and I don't think it will take too long to dry!

Looking forward to Ladies Singles Final at Wimbledon this afternoon! I think Serena will be champ once again!

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

That's one big machine!!! Hope you enjoy Wimbledon!!!

Chris T said...

Nice shot. so you too have a view of scaffolding lol!