Search This Blog

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Nine Years Ago Today.

You never said "I'm leaving"
You never said "Goodbye"
You were gone before I knew it
And nobody knows why.
A million times times I've needed you
A million times I've cried
If LOVE alone could have saved you
You never would have died.
In life, I loved you dearly
In death, I love you still
In my heart you hold a special place
No one can ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you
But you didn't go as one
For part of me went with you
My beautiful, darling son.


I love you so much, Craig. xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't alone today.

T.
xxx

Photographing Mom said...

Hugs!!!

Eleanor said...

Dear Bobs, I cannot imagine how you ever moved forward from this and the other devastations you have suffered; although you are such a strong woman, sometimes you reveal that vulnerable core, and we all, every one of your friends, wish dearly that we could help you. I can only quote my mum's favourite poem
"Be true for there are those who trust you,
Be pure for there are those who care.
Be strong, for there is much to suffer,
Be brave for there is much to dare.
Be friend to all, the foe, the friendless,
Be giving, and forget the gift.
Be humble and know your weakness,
Look up, and laugh, and love, and lift."
And you are and you do Bobs, how you do.
Love always.
xxxxxxxx