Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 August 2010

Ooooh - a Blog Award!

I received a lovely Blog Award from my dear friend Lorraine! Thank you so much! xxx


Now, there are some rules that go along with receiving this award.
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Post it with pride on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself. Eeek!!!!!!
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 other people for the award.

Three things I love about myself?
1. My strength - even though sometimes I don't feel too strong.
2. I love the fact that I have produced two such fantastic daughters.
3. My ability to laugh in the face of adversity. If I didn't, I'd be forever crying!

Now - a photo that I love. Well, I took this one of Jodie last year and it is still one of my favourites and one of which I am most proud.


Five other people to give this award to:
In no particular order .....
1. Tammy
2. Chris
3. Ellie
4. Jo
5. Janette

Thanks again, Lorraine! :-)
xxx

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Thank you dear girl. I'll accept properly when I blog next (when I put down this baby, lol).
E
xxxx