Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 August 2010

SF4A and SOS

Yesterday, Kerry, the kids and I went to the cinema in Aberdeen, to see How to Train your Dragon. It was great fun!
Afterwards, we went to Codona's fun fair and had a lovely time on the rides! I won't go on roller coasters, but Kerry and all four kids love them! I just took my little point-and-shoot camera with me, so the quality isn't good, but I love this one. Kerry's hands in the air, with Kali beside her and just a wee glimpse of Cameron's arms in front of them!


My sister and brother-in-law have just had a wind turbine erected in their garden next door. I could watch them all day!


xxx

1 comment:

Photographing Mom said...

I love roller coasters!!! Great shot.

Love the moodiness of the wind turbine photo.

I have no idea what the flowers are in my blog. I can't find them in my wildflower book. :'(