Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Show-Off Sunday

Today, I'm not so much showing off a photograph. Instead, I'm showing off the throw that I finished crocheting yesterday.

Here it is, on my bed. It's nothing special - just a simple throw - but it's the first king-size throw I've made and I love it! :-)
You can also see my doll's house in the background!






So yesterday morning, like a proper klutz, I knocked my mug of tea and it spilled all over the keyboard of my laptop! Aaaarrghhhh!! I immediately lifted it and turned it upside down to drain as much liquid out as possible. It was like blood ..... a little seemed to go a long, long way! My first instinct was to turn it off, because well, electricity and liquid don't really mix, but it seemed to be working ok, so I left it on - and anyway, I figured the heat that it generates would help to dry it off.
So today, it still seems to be none the worse for its tea bath!

Thank goodness!

xxx

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful throw and look at all those teddies!!!!! ;)

And yes, the birds are called Junco. There are different types.
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Dark-eyed_Junco/id

Lorraine said...

Oh, well done for finishing it, Bobs. It looks super on your bed, hun. Can I have it please? lol.
Very lucky you didn't drown your keyboard, ha, ha.