Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Eye, eye!

Today's word is 'Eye'.


I woke up yesterday with a small, but very painful, swelling on my finger. I was only slightly aware of it the previous day, but never really thought much about it, but it got so painful yesterday, that I popped up to casualty. The nurse had a good look and a bit of poke around with something sharp, but couldn't really see anything. She thinks I may have been bitten by some kind of insect, so she put a huge amount of white cream on it and covered it with tubigrip. The cream, she says, will draw out anything that's there.


We'll see!

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Great photo! (both of them!)Hope the finger heals up quickly!

Chris T said...

Great macro- love the detail on your finger. Great SP but hope the finger is soon sorted