Search This Blog

Monday, 27 September 2010

M.I.A.

I never got around to blogging all last week, so here is HUGE catch-up of Our Space prompts!

Monday - Fake
Nowhere NEAR as good as the real thing, but ok in an emergency! :-)


Tuesday - Empty
Disaster!!!


Wednesday - Loose
Some annoyingly loose stitches. I will have to rip it out and start again!


Thursday - Vertical
Quite a few verticals in this one!


Friday - Melt
Brrrrrrr!


Saturday Free for All
I love the raindrops on the blades of grass.


Show-Off Sunday
I saw this beauty this morning!


Finally, on to today ...... Alone
This fly was just having a rest, I think! No flowers were nearby and no other beasties either.

So there we are - I've finally caught up! :-)

xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Superb catch-up. Your empty shot is too cool! Love the verticals, too!!

Chris T said...

Some really great shots here. Do love the empty one - how long did that take to get? Love the spider, love the fake - I could go on......