Search This Blog

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Days 2, 3 and 4



For Day 2, we had to spell out something that said "Christmas" to us. Nothing makes me feel as Christmassy as "It's a Wonderful Life" with the fabulous James Stewart, so I chose to write out Zuzu's Petals .... using Prima petals! The idea was good, but in practice ....... well, I just HATE this shot.




Day 3 was all about attempting to take a photo of lights in twilight or similar. As an added bounus, CJ told us how to achieve a starburst effect without a special filter. All you need to do is take your shot while putting your lens in a sieve or a tea strainer! This was me using a tea strainer and some blue LED lights!
I am definitely going to be trying to use this technique when the Christmas tree goes up!



Today, we had to take an outdoor shot. I actually took this yesterday and am very pleased with it!


I am really enjoying this course and hopefully will learn even more over the next 8 days!

xxx

No comments: