Search This Blog

Monday, 7 March 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I finished that baby shawl a few days ago ...


.... and finished another one too .....


.... and have started a third! No babies in the family on the horizon though - I just love crocheting them. I wish I could take credit for the lovely patterns, but they were bought from a seller on eBay, who makes them up herself. Oh, that I should be so talented!


I made more bread and sat watching the birdies at my feeders, while enjoying a couple of slices with butter, accompanied by a lovely mug of tea!


As I was watching, a beautiful pheasant cock strolled by to forage for dropped seeds!


So finally for today, the prompt is 'Mirror'. This Charles Rennie Mackintosh-inspired one hangs beside the front door.


xxx

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Those shawls are gorgeous, Bobs!! Great talent you have. :)

Love the photos and so nice to "see" you! :D

Igotmebabe said...

Great angle for the mirror shot.
Love the baby shawls, you should definately sell them.