Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Pictures at an Exhibition


I have now finished blankie number 6! They are identical, apart from the colours obviously ..... but I have made the edgings all different.

This one is for Aaliyah and I gave it to her a couple of days ago. The colour is all wrong in this pic - in real life, it's a lovely rich burgundy colour.


It was Saffron's 9th birthday on the 17th May. Can't believe she's 9! She wanted to have an old-fashioned tea party for her friends, complete with china cups & saucers and cake stands. Everybody had to wear a hat too. :-)


Finally, FINALLY, the Maris Pipers have begun to show signs of life - hooray! One or two of the Roosters are showing through as well, so I'm well chuffed!


Yesterday afternoon, I got the 2nd raised bed all planted up. I planted peas, spring onions,carrots, beetroot, rocket, lettuce, swede and courgettes. I'm not holding out much hope for the courgettes, but you never know till you try!


Jodie and I attended an exhibition of photographs by the amazing Jules MacDonald, owner of JM Style Photography. Jules has used two of her photographs of Jodie in the exhibition and naturally, Jodie and I were thrilled to see them!


I am excited to be assisting Jules at a few weddings in the coming months!

x

No comments: