Search This Blog

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

A Pot Pourri

No theme today - just some pics from the past few days. Starting with .......

...... Asha at nine weeks old. She's just so beautiful!!


I accompanied Jodie to a shoot at the weekend and took a few sneaky shots with my iPhone! I LOVE her new, brightened hair!


A tiny white feather on the beach.


When Jodie met Robert! Taken in Tescos!! lol


I found this beauty in a charity shop and was sooooo tempted to buy her, but I had no way of getting her home, plus I was a bit scared to ask the price! She was lovely though. :-)


The Wasten (west shore) of Fraserburgh. Note the painted Saltire on the right - and the barely-visible lion rampant on the left.


It was so chilly today that I really didn't want to go out, but I used the last of my eggs this morning and if I wanted any breakfast tomorrow, I had no choice but to get myself to the farm shop.
And here they are ...... or, as one of my followers on Instagram said "or a load of bald heads!" lolol


x

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Adorable kitty!!!
Love the bald head eggs. Giggle.